Peltarion develops an innovative head-to-tail platform for deep learning. We provide an operational AI platform for producing real-world AI applications at scale and speed. It is the first platform to provide fast, efficient and scalable production of commercially viable AI applications. AI is the most transformative technology of this century and we make it operational for everybody.
About the role:
We are looking for a data scientist who is passionate about working with real business problems using data and cutting-edge machine learning. As a member of Peltarion’s machine learning team, a.k.a. The Menagerie, you will:
- Follow, share and contribute to state-of-the-art AI research
- Translate research into impactful AI solutions internally or externally with customers
- Improve our end-to-end AI development platform by suggesting, prototyping and implementing new features together with peers and our product team
- Communicate findings in written and oral form, for example: research articles, blog articles and talks at conferences, meetups and for stakeholders
An educational and professional background in data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence or a related scientific discipline is highly desired. We look for the following skills in your CV:
- University degree (Ph.D. is a merit)
- Theoretical understanding and hands-on experience with modern machine learning techniques
- Proven skills working with data and machine learning using Python, R, Matlab or similar languages and tools
- Comfortable using version control systems and related tools on a Linux-like system
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The ideal candidate should have great autonomy to conduct original research and choose appropriate methodologies to solve advanced problems. You should also be an excellent communicator to share their learnings with the rest of the team as well as externally.
Everything we do at Peltarion strives to enable true democratization and operationalization of AI. We expect that you will be committed to helping us put AI to use to improve the lives of many.
We believe that diversity of skills, experience and personality leads to a better environment for our employees. If you are humble, considerate and a fun person to work with, like to work in a team setup and have a sense of humor, then you should take the opportunity to be part of this awesome journey and join our incredible team!
Line Thomson, People Operations