Peltarion develops an innovative head-to-tail platform for deep learning. We provide an operational AI platform for producing real-world AI applications at scale and speed. It is the first platform to provide fast, efficient and scalable production of commercially viable AI applications. AI is the most transformative technology of this century and we make it operational for everybody.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist passionate about working with real business problems using data and cutting edge machine learning.
As a member of Peltarion’s machine learning team a.k.a. The Menagerie you will:
- Follow, share and contribute to state-of-the-art AI research.
- Translate research into impactful AI solutions internally or externally with customers.
- Improve our end-to-end AI development platform by suggesting, prototyping and implementing new features together with peers and our product team.
- Take responsibility for leading projects - liaise with customers/stakeholders, support peers completing the project, and report on results.
- Coach and mentor peers to develop their skills.
- Communicate findings in written and oral form, for example with research articles, blog articles, and talks at conferences, meet-ups, and for stakeholders..
An educational and professional background in data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or a related scientific discipline is highly desired. We look for the following skills in your CV:
- University degree (PhD preferred)
- 5+ years of previous experience from a similar role
- Theoretical understanding of as well as hands-on experience with modern machine learning techniques
- Proven skills working with data wrangling and machine learning using Python, R, Matlab or similar languages and tools.
- Comfortable using version control systems and related tools on a linux-like system
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The ideal candidate should have great autonomy to conduct original research and choose appropriate methodologies to solve advanced problems. They should also be an excellent communicator to share their learnings with the rest of the team as well as externally.
Everything we do at Peltarion strives to enable true democratization and operationalization of AI. We expect that you will be committed to help us put AI to use to improve life for the many.
We believe that diversity of skills, experience, and personality leads to a better environment for our employees. If you are humble, considerate and a fun person to work with. If you like to work in a team setup. And if, last but not least, you have a sense of humor, then you should take the opportunity to be part of this awesome journey and join our incredible team!
Line Thomson, People Operations @ Peltarion
firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 721 88 52 44