In the Applied AI team our core mission is to take our clients’ AI projects from idea to implemented service to production, delivering value every day. We do so by exploring, scoping, planning, and executing machine learning (ML) projects together with our clients.
About the role:
We are looking for a data scientist who is passionate about working with real business problems using data and cutting-edge machine learning. As a member of Peltarion’s Applied AI team you will:
- Build and implement state-of-the-art ML and deep learning (DL) solutions for our clients. This means being part of the process, all the way from scoping a case to putting an algorithm into production.
- You will use technology that is at the forefront of the technological landscape, as well as the latest AI techniques.
- Train clients and partners in the use of the Peltarion Platform.
- Follow state-of-the-art AI research and come up with ideas for new features for our platform.
An educational and professional background in data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence or a related scientific discipline is highly desired. We look for the following skills in your CV:
- University degree, plus hands-on experience with modern machine learning techniques.
- Proven skills working with data and machine learning using Python, R, or similar languages and tools.
- Comfort using version control systems and related tools on a Linux-like system.
- Experience in data engineering, using cloud services and tools such as Jupyter Notebooks, Spark and similar.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to share learnings both internally and externally.
- Ability to choose appropriate methodologies to solve advanced problems.
We are all about coming up with solutions to tricky problems, whether business or technology related. If you have a true interest in solving problems in this vast array of domains you might be the one we are looking for. Please submit your application as soon as possible, and we’ll schedule a convenient time for an interview.
Questions and contact: