IT Support Engineer
Peltarion develops an innovative head-to-tail platform for deep learning. We provide an operational AI platform for producing real-world AI applications at scale and speed. It is the first platform to provide fast, efficient and scalable production of commercially viable AI applications. AI is the most transformative technology of this century and we make it operational for everybody.
About the role:
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer who has a keen interest in providing first-class service and helping colleagues with the tools needed in order to build and work with our platform. The ideal candidate is passionate about IT and cloud services and wants the opportunity to set up and own the IT support function. You will be the go-to person for all IT matters and ensure that everything is set up to the highest standards.
As our number one problem solver, your role is to enable our employees’ technical lifecycle and making sure that productivity within the company flows with as little friction as possible. As you are curious about tech in general, it comes naturally for you to look beyond your day-to-day tasks and strive to continuously develop your function to its best. In practice, this means working with automation and building self-service systems and integrations to other systems.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Lead, you will be a part of the Infra team but also cooperate and interface with internal stakeholders such as the People Operations team, the Head of Security and the Office Manager.
We offer a versatile role that includes:
- Being responsible for all technical matters regarding the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Managing cloud services such as G Suite, GitHub, LastPass, Slack and Atlassian products
- Keeping hardware selection up to date
- Helping and resolving security incidents involving employees and their devices
- Setting up order processes for IT equipment
- Being the go-to person for video conference systems, printers and other office equipment
- Managing the office networks and Wi-Fi
Who are you?
We believe you are a strong problem solver with great organizational skills and the ability to continuously prioritize in a rapidly changing environment. You are a team player but also like to work independently and take ownership of things. One of your strong suits is that you are able to look beyond the problem in front of you – meaning that you can help shape, structure and continuously improve the IT function in your day-to-day work.
In addition, we believe you meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience in IT support
- Experience in supporting employees in macOS (bonus if you have supported in Linux)
- Proficiency in English – oral and written
- Proficiency in some scripting or programming language
If you want to be a part of the AI revolution and work with cutting-edge technology in a truly strong team of colleagues, Peltarion is the place for you.