A few words about us
We believe the potential for good is endless with AI, and our main reason for being is our dedication to bringing the benefits with AI to as many people as possible. The AI platform we’re building is the rocket that will get us there.
We are a team of dedicated innovators with purpose as our guiding star. Reaching new, and higher, levels together is a part of everyday life at the very-fast-growing Peltarion office.
About the role
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work at the heart of our team that designs, builds, and maintains our infrastructure.
To succeed, you will need to be an experienced problem solver with a generalist mindset and a genuine interest for cloud environments, so you can design and build stellar infrastructure. You will work in a team of like-minded people (hopefully) where innovations are at the core. Your everyday tasks will include designing and maintaining secure infrastructure in the cloud as well as troubleshooting in general, and you will also share responsibility for on-call with the team.
We need you to have/be:
- Good understanding of Linux
- Programming skills in Go & Python
- Experience from continuous integration
- Knowledge of logging, monitoring & alerting
- Experience from Kubernetes administration & security
- Experience from administration of cloud environments such as GCP, Azure & Amazon Web Services
- Fluent in English
And if you also are/have, then even better!
- A past in machine learning
- Knowledge from the GPU world
- Skills in Java
If you have a peculiar hobby, a kind heart, and a dedicated mind, and are looking for a grand new challenge, there’s a good chance we’ll be a great match. Please reach out if this strikes your interest.